We support you in organising your kick-off meeting by arranging the appropriate premises for your first meeting with the project team. An innovative project needs an inspiring space. We have a great portfolio of different spaces, definitely also unusual, exciting and inspiring meeting spaces. We would also be happy to help you find a room for other project planning activities.
The search for a room for kick-off meetings is a difficult one. Many things have to be taken into account, such as:
- The room has to be bright and friendly so that the meeting of the project team will be remembered by the participants.
- The room should be as quiet as possible so that the roles of the team members can be discussed in peace.
- The meeting room should not be too large but not too small either. If other tools are needed for the exchange of information, a good technical infrastructure is an advantage.
- A strong WLAN and a fast data connection are a must.
- Make sure the kick-off room is long enough. Very often at a kick-off meeting, the topics lead to long discussions. It is very unpleasant to have to stop the kick-off meeting when there are open points because the room is not available for long enough.
- Kick-off means that the work begins. We also get to work and find the right location for you free of charge. Just ask us!